This playlist best suits the fierce, bold, harsh girls who pretty much think they can do all bad by themselves, and that those guys who broke their hearts were losers anyway!
1. Fuck it – Eamon
2. Over it -Catherine Mcphee
4. Yesterday-Trey Songz ft Toni Braxton
5. No love -Eminem
6. Love hurts- Denyque
7. Say it all-Nelly Furtado
This playlist identifies with emotional girls, who will feel the hurt but still keep their heads above the water, gather their strength to move on and not lose themselves into the break up even if they know it hurt like hell.
1. Skyscrapers – Demi Lavato
2. I was a fool – Tegan and Sarah
3. Damaged -Shayne Ward
4.Better in time-Leonna Lewis
5. Jar of hearts -Christina Perry
6. Now am all messed up -Tegan and Sarah
7. Win -Jarell Perry
This playlist is for the hopeless romantic, who are soft and fragile at heart , likely to pursue false hopes of the guy coming back someday, they are the type who fall too hard and can’t imagine going on after the breakup because of the so cliche line ” i can’t live without you” this playlist is not recommended it will make it a whole lot harder than it is to let go.
1. Unbreak my heart-Toni Braxton
2. Because of you- Kelly Clarkson
3. Everytime -Britney Spears
4. Goodbye my lover-James Blunt
5. Someone like you- Adele
6. My immortal- Evanescence
7 Show me the meaning- Backstreet Boys
” you can break down a woman temporarily but a real woman will always pick up the pieces rebuild herself and come back stronger than ever”